The Virtual Event Switcher is responsible for the live production of our virtual events. He/she is the person behind the computer directing and producing the event by following the virtual event production process developed by BSEEN and used in all our productions.
This includes, he/she coordinates the speakers with a final tech check before going live; as well as, ensuring all resources have been provided by the Project Manager, and the event is ready for production.
Once live, he/she mixes the video signals from the speakers with the graphics, pre-recorded videos, slides, and more.
- Directing and producing the virtual event.
- Going over the material provided by the Project Manager and clarifying in advance any details regarding production.
- Operating vMix, the live video production software we use for our events. Preparing the project, uploading its files and templates.
- Managing the remote speakers who are joining the event through MS Teams or Zoom. That includes the final tech check before the event. They join 1 hr before the event.
- Sending the broadcast through RTMP code to different locations online or embedding into a video conferencing tool.
- Supporting the event by identifying ways to improve the production process.
- Troubleshooting on the spot for unforeseen situations.
- Knowledge and previous experience with professional live streaming software such as vMix, OBS, Wirecast, Livestream Studio. Huge plus with vMix.
- Flexible schedule
- Perfect written and spoken German and English
- Access to a fast internet connection with a minimum of 60mb download and 30mb upload.
- Ability to work without supervision and pay attention to details
- Customer oriented approach when communicating and coordinating clients and speakers.
- If remote, your own equipment (2 laptops, vMix software), << will be discussed.